Last revised: January 23, 2017
Information We Collect
When you interact with us through the Site, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
- Personal Data That You Provide Through the Site
- Non-Identifiable Data
When you interact with Mindfray through the Site, we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Mindfray may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Mindfray affiliates, agents or service providers. The Services may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers. It is important to note that no Personal Data is available or used in this process.
- Aggregated Personal Data
Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
Mindfray is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Mindfray, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: Mindfray may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Mindfray, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
- Advertising: We also may use the services of third-party advertising companies and advertising networks to serve ads to you on our behalf when you visit the Site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this Site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp.
Privacy Complaint and Content Removal Process
You can visit the Site without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain Services.
Links to Other Web Sites
Integrating Social Networking Services
You may also have the option of posting your Site activities to Social Networking Services when you access content through the Site (for example, you may post to Facebook that you performed an activity on the Service); you acknowledge that if you choose to use this feature, your friends, followers and subscribers on any Social Networking Services you have enabled will be able to view such activity.
Mindfray takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Mindfray via the Internet.
Access to Information; Contacting Mindfray:
To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Site.
You may contact us as follows: [firstname.lastname@example.org]