Mindfray offers a unique opportunity for student writers interested in publishing and building a portfolio.
As a Contributing Writer at Mindfray, you’ll have your own profile. Before your first article is published, you’ll need to register an account and fill in your profile details.
(1) Register an account through Facebook, Google Plus or Email
(2) Go to the “My Account” section in your profile
(3) Fill out the required “profile details,” which include your picture, name, biography and contributor highlight, then click “save changes.”
You may also provide optional information in your profile, including:
Personal or Business Website
Background and Education
Causes and Interests
Writing for Mindfray
Mindfray is on a mission to make people think about, question, and understand the world around them by delivering compelling content from perspectives that matter. We believe in focusing on quality, substance, and style for our publications, not just headlines and page clicks.
Our publications are grouped into the following categories:
Benefits for Students
- An official title as Contributing Writer for Mindfray
- Your own author profile and writing portfolio
- Free editing, guidance and feedback
- Your articles are promoted on social media
- Bolster your resume and LinkedIn profile for your career
- Learn about digital publishing and SEO best practices
- Remote internship, so you can work from wherever you are