Mindfray offers a unique opportunity for student writers interested in publishing and building a portfolio.
As a Contributing Writer at Mindfray, you’ll have your own profile. Before your first article is published, you’ll need to register an account and fill in your profile details.
(1) Register an account through Facebook, Google Plus or Email
(2) Go to the “My Account” section in your profile
(3) Fill out the required “profile details,” which include your picture, name, biography and contributor highlight, then click “save changes.”
You may also provide optional information in your profile, including:
Personal or Business Website
Background and Education
Causes and Interests
Writing for Mindfray
Mindfray is on a mission to makes people think about, question and understand the world around them by delivering compelling content from perspectives that matter. We believe in focusing on quality, substance and style for our publications, not just headlines and page clicks.
Our publications are grouped into the following categories:
Express – content that revolves around sharing experiences, personal stories and insights, and other creative expression.
Debate – content that revolves around discussing and scrutinizing society, culture and people.
Knowledge – content that revolves around sharing wisdom, tips and advice, and expertise for personal and professional development.
Benefits for Students
- An official title as Contributing Writer for Mindfray
- Your own author profile and writing portfolio
- Free editing, guidance and feedback
- Your articles are promoted and advertised on social media
- Bolster your resume and LinkedIn profile for your career
- Learn about digital publishing and SEO best practices
- Remote internship, so you can work from wherever you are